- Priorities we chose and why:
- Charging chromebooks and ipads because people don’t charge the chromebooks and ipads all the time.
- Headphones working and in correct boxes because people break the headphone wires and don’t put them back in the correct box.
- Helping pupils with logging in/signing in because people don’t remember and don’t have a log in/sign in.
- Fix speakers because they don’t work and they are sometimes broken.
- Don’t use obvious passwords such as: your name or your birth date.
- You can change your background screen on a chromebook by double clicking and clicking on the option: change background.
- If you forget your password ask a teacher.
- Don’t walk with the chromebooks when they are open.
- Don’t take pictures of people unless you have permission from an adult or the person you are taking a picture of.
- Don’t mess with people’s accounts.
- Don’t look at people putting in their passwords.
- Don’t fiddle with technology you don’t know about and how to use.
- Don’t delete apps
Stay safe online and if you have any questions just ask!